Innosilicon t3 43t
Innosilicon T3 (Terminator 3) 43T miner has a maximum hash rate of 43 TH/s and a power consumption of 2.1 KW. Miner compatible with the SHA-256 hashing algorithm include BitcoinSV, LitecoinCash, DGB-SHA, BitcoinCashABC, Peercoin, Bitcoin, and Myriad-SHA.
.T3-40T is a high-efficiency and high-stability BTC miner with a hash rate of 40Th/s (5%), and a power consumption of 2200W (+/- 10%). It uses the same cutting-edge technology as the T3-43T.
- Hashrate: 40TH/s (+/-5%)
- Power Consumption: 2200W ( +/- 10%, normal mode, on the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Dimensions: Single Tube, 415mm（L）*140mm(W)*198mm（H）
- Net Weight: 8.65KG
- Allowed ambient temperature range: 0-40°
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Note: ASIC Boost Enabled with a proper license
- Please ensure that your farm has adequate cooling, a dust filter, and a 10A AC cord to meet the required working conditions. Humidity of 75%, AC voltage of 210240V, Power supply AC input current of 10A, dust of 0.5 mg/m3.
2. Put together the miner
2.1 Check the miner by opening the package.
Examine the warranty sticker for damage, particularly the one on the PSU port side of the hash board. Please notify our after-sales service as soon as possible if the warranty sticker is damaged when you receive the miner.
Please lightly shake the miner before assembling it. If you hear a metallic collision sound, please contact our after-sales team right away.
Check to see if the two fans are working properly; if they are, please contact our after-sales team.
The miner’s wiring, including the power cable and data cable interface, must not be modified.