Microbt Whatsminer m31s
Our firm specializes in the sale of electrical equipment. It boasts a strong technical team, cutting-edge equipment, a comprehensive product line, and trustworthy management. Customers have praised the company’s ability to provide graphics cards and various kinds of fans, S9i / S17/ L3+ / E12 / A11 / A10 Pro+ / motherboard / power supply and other accessories, which are located in Hefei.
Our company offers competitive prices, safe and timely delivery, a strong quality management system, and excellent after-sales service. Our products are sold to other countries and are well-known in a variety of domestic and international sectors. Meet new and existing customers’ product and purchasing needs.
1. Please see the table above for technical specs and more information about this product.
2. Please note that the M31S requires a 220V input voltage.
3. Please double-check your mailing address before submitting your order, as there will be a fee for re-delivery. You only need to submit the billing address if you buy hardware through our hosting service.
4. VAT is computed automatically in the shopping cart for deliveries to the European Union. Our contact form can be used to place orders for VAT-free shipping to EU businesses.
5. When you order from us, you get a 24-month guarantee for private clients and a 12-month guarantee for commercial customers.
Whatsminer sells the MicroBT Whatsminer M31S, a SHA-256 algorithm mining machine. With a maximum hashrate of 72TH/s and a power consumption of 3312W, it can mine Bitcoin (BTC). The PSU is included in the $1271 USD pricing.
The MicroBT Whatsminer M31S technical specifications are as follows:
- M31S Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner running @ 200V ~ 300V produces ~72TH/s and uses 3312W
- M31S Whatsminer Bitcoin ASIC Miner
- Hashrate: 72TH/s (+/- 5%) (depends on cooling)
- Power Consumption: 3312W per miner (+/- 10% )
- Controller: included
- Operating Temperature: -5C~35C
- Size: 390mm x 155mm x 240mm / 10.5Kg
|Hashrate, TH/s||76 ± 3%|
|3360 ± 5%|